The Scratch TV Elections will be taking place on March 16th, 2016 in C087 Lecture Hall at 6pm.
ALL positions are available!
A TV Committee position can lead to
- Great addition to your portfolio and CV
- Become part of a hard-working team
- Create innovate and exciting collaborative projects
- Lead to lots of job opportunities, and work experience
- Increase production skills
So what do you need to do? It’s easy!
Have a read of all the different roles available below. Then, write a manifesto of up to 300 words on what you would like to do in that position, and attach it to the nominations form (available at the bottom of the page). You can apply for up to two roles, but state your preferred role, when you’re emailing!
The roles available are:
- Station Manager
- Assistant Station Manager
- News Producer
- Sports Producer
- Online content and VT Producer
- Studio (Scratch Chat) Producer
- Head of Branding
- Head of Post-Production
- Production Co-ordinator
- Technical Manager
- Head of Presenting
You have until 4pm on March 16th, 2016, to send your application to [email protected]!
At the Elections on March 16th, ANYONE can vote for who they want, as long as they are a Scratch Media member! Previous members of this role will be available for any support and guidance, as the committee handover takes place across April.