Struggling to find an idea for a film in 48 hours? We are here to help! We will be allocating each team with a genre, style and theme on 13th November.
Youth and beauty
Love and Sacrifice
Black and White
Musical (involve a musical instrument)
You will be judged based on the following criteria from /10. Judge responses will also be available:
1. The creativity and storyline of the film
2. The technical detail (camera, lighting, editing)
3. Interpretation of theme allocated
Please ensure your read and that your films comply to the following specifications;
- The films must not contain inappropriate or profane language and there should be no nudity.
- Each group must have at least one member of the Art Design and Media Faculty, or consist of members of Guild TV.
- The Film should not run longer than 20 minutes (including the stipulated beginning and ending cards and credits), and be created in it’s entirety during the 48hr timeframe on the weekend of the 13th to the 15th of November. Only the allocations of tasks to group members is to be prepared before hand.
- Films must be fully submitted by 6pm to the prescribed formats and specifications to the hand in at Millennium Point. Late or incorrectly formatted submissions may not be judged.
- Pre-film states (included within the 20 minute allocation) 5 seconds of black followed by a title card with team name, title of film, genera, theme and style. Then a Title card with ‘This film was made for Scratch TV www.scratchtv.co.uk/everyframecounts’. Following that should be two seconds of black and then your film. The credits of your film should contain ‘This film was made for Scratch TV’s 48hr film project www.scratchtv.co.uk/everyframecounts’.